Guess what, friends???? In the last couple of years, I have done a shitload of research on group fitness and I can not find substantial evidence to support the fact that orgies are a suitable form of group fitness…. SO I have had to move my focus in another direction that is possibly just as entertaining and informative but you have to remain clothed. Meh… to each their own!
There are literally hundreds of reasons that group fitness is beneficial but I have a “top 5” and since I am the blogger, I get to preach!
- IT’S FUN- if you have attended any of our classes, you know that group fitness classes can make you laugh so much that you pee! (or maybe that’s just me?!) Aside from laughter, the music and the group of others motivating each other makes this a killer way to burn calories and tone.
- You are ACCOUNTABLE- whether you have paid for classes in advance or you are required to sign up to hold your spot, this makes you accountable for your workout. It is a fantastic way to keep yourself motivated and there is very good chance that you won’t skip it!
- Taught by CERTIFIED trainers… so, not only are you getting taught proper form for each exercise but you are being taught by some “expert biatches” that may or may not be some pretty sweet eye candy! Not a bad combo if you ask me!!!!!
- MOTIVATION- often, we show up to a fitness class completed exhausted by day to day life. You my friend, are not alone. That is one of the greatest things about group classes. You all show up feeling the same and then you are recharged by the energy of each other. Not to mention the friendly fitness instructor who will light a fire under your ass if the rest of the group isn’t enough!
- Its a SOCIAL outing- Group fitness is one of the best ways to meet people who have similar interests as you. The increased feelings of wellness and confidence through social interaction have not only shown benefits to our physical health but also have a direct impact on our physiological health and this, my fellow biatches, means one less crazy ass woman f*cking up our trip to the local market.
Let me finish this week by saying that a group of women with a common interest can literally take over the world. This may start with a group fitness class…
Be Healthy Be happy, friends!